RIEDEL Decanter Ayam Mini R.Q.
In 2019 RIEDEL has reinvented some of their best-selling pieces in mini, including Ayam.
The Ayam decanter is inspired by and named after the rare breed of Indonesian hen, and makes a unique centerpiece for the table in the form of a high-functioning instrument for wine enjoyment. Formed freely by hand, the decanter features a wide mouth for both receiving and pouring wine, opening into a wider base to allow the free flow of air exchange with the wine. A tapered and curled tip adds a second level of functionality to the Ayam, acting as an elegant handle.
These pieces are perfectly sized for enjoying a single bottle in two sittings, and the Ayam Mini is easy to store.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
The RIEDEL Bottle Cleaner cannot be used with this product as they can become lodged and unable to remove.
RQ = this item is supplied as "Restaurant Quality" meaning that it may contain small imperfections when compared to the same item in "best quality" and, as such, is offered at a special purchase price exclusively for use in restaurants.
Year of design 2019
Volume 810.0 ccm
Height 230.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)