RIEDEL Fatto A Mano Performance Riesling Black Base
The Riesling glass is perfect for balancing the high acidity and residual sugar of fruit-forward white wines.
This shape is an evolution of RIEDEL's most verstaile white wine glass. It helps to balance the fresh characters and high mineral components, and the new, larger shape emphases an improved aromatic experience. As part of the Performance series, this shape was re-developed in 2018 for better aromatics. This product features a clear crystal stem and black crystal base.
This pack contains a single glass.
Finished by hand and dishwasher safe.
Riesling Smaragd, Marsannay rosé, Pouilly Fumé, Welschriesling, Pinot (Blanc, Grigio, Gris), Loire (Blanc), Dolcetto, Teroldego, Traminer, Bardolino, Cortese, Montepulciano, Riesling, Jurançon Sec, Riesling (Spätlese/late harvest dry), Côtes de Provence, Lagrein, Scheurebe, Schilcher, Sancerre, Beaujolais Nouveau, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Alsace Grand Cru, Côtes du Rhône Rosé, Müller-Thurgau, Vernaccia, Grüner Veltliner, Blauer Portugieser, Zinfandel, Primitivo, Smaragd, Rosé
Year of design 2019
Volume 623.0 ccm
Height 250.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing hand finished
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Elegant Dinner for 2
Fatto A Mano Performance
First presented in 2019 is a combination of two successful series and marries refined craftsmanship (for the stem and the base) and the precision of a machine (for the bowl). RIEDEL Fatto a Mano Performance consists of four parts and is produced in the factory in Kufstein. The glasses in this series are made of crystal glass and are dishwasher-safe. The variations are: black stem and transparent base, or transparent stem and black base.