RIEDEL Veritas Old World Syrah
The Old World Syrah glass is perfect for balancing the fruit pepper and spice aromas, and gripping tannins often found in medium-bodied red wines.
Its accentuated egg-shaped bowl brings forward the soft fruit, earthy characteristics, and highlights a long savoury finish.
This pack contains two glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Graciano, Zweigelt, Cinsault, Bobal, Sangiovese, Teroldego, Valpolicella, St. Laurent, Côtes du Ventoux, Tinto Reserva, Barbera, Priorat, Norton, St. Joseph (red), Touriga Nacional, Gran Reserva, Crianza, Syrah Old World, Côtes du Roussillon, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Côtes du Rhône Rouge, Cannonau, Mencia, Pinotage, Saperavi, Lagrein, Cornas, Mourvèdre, Hermitage (Rouge), Refosco, Cahors, Carignan, Montsant, Petite Sirah, Grenache/Granacha, Tempranillo, Madiran, Alma Valley, Côte Rôtie, Tinta de Toro, Bonarda, Blaufränkisch, Crozes Hermitage, Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Aglianico, Châteauneuf-du-Pape (rouge)
Year of design 2014
Volume 600.0 ccm
Height 235.0 mm
Box quantity 2.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
A machine blown crystal glass of unsurpassed thinness and lightness. RIEDEL VERITAS combines the charm of a handmade glass with the consistent accuracy only a machine made glass can achieve. Perfection perfected!