We love to mix it up when it comes to a great Gin & Tonic, served in our Riedel Gin glasses, and one of our favourites is to add orange marmalade, which makes the most deliciously brilliant cocktail.
For one drink use, either a single or double measure of gin (to taste), two small spoonful’s of your favourite orange marmalade, a dash or two of lemon juice, a few fresh mint leaves, elderflower tonic, plus a slice of fresh orange. You will also need a Riedel Gin glass and a cocktail shaker.
- Add the gin, orange marmalade and some of the mint leaves to a cocktail shaker, together with a few ice cubes.
- Shake well for about 15 seconds.
- Add some ice cubes to the Riedel Gin Glass.
- Strain the drink from the cocktail shaker into the Riedel Gin Glass.
- Top up with elderflower tonic and garnish with the orange slice and remaining mint leaves.
Relax, drink and enjoy!