All current produced items are made of crystal glass and lead free.
RIEDEL Decanter Apple NY
With its small footprint, its roomy body and thin neck, the Apple NY decanter bears a remarkable similarity to the fruit after which its named. The decanter is small enough to fit into a standard dishwasher and is equally suitable for an informal evening meal or a large formal dinner – ideal for every day and for any occasion.
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack contains a single piece.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
RIEDEL recommends: Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter.
Year of design 2014
Volume 1500.0 ccm
Height 195.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Frequently asked questions
For a perfect result:
- Wash under warm water, detergent is not necessary.
- Place on line to drain for the time begin.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
To polish use microfiber polishing cloths: Hold glass by base and polish. Use left hand to cradle the bowl and polish with your right hand. Never twist the base and bowl.
To avoid scratches: Avoid contact with other glass or metal. lf available use a stemware rack.
To avoid stains: Use soft water (low mineral content).
To remove stains: Use white vinegar.