RIEDEL Decanter Cornetto Single Fatto A Mano
The Cornetto Fatto a Mano decanter was introduced in 2017 as a compliment to the colourful and elegant Fatto a Mano glass series. In the Fatto a Mano Edition, four classic RIEDEL decanters have been reiterated with optical blown glass and a black-white-black ornamental line that enhances their dynamic designs. The art of optically blown glass originated in Venice, the cradle of the most superior glassblowing techniques, with few glass blowers still proficient in this method.
The long, thin shape of the Cornetto makes it perfect for both decanting young wines and removing sediment from older wines. The slim design of this decanter means there is a smaller surface area exposed, so fragile older wines are not over exposed to oxygen.
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
RIEDEL recommends: Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter.
Year of design 2017
Volume 1200.0 ccm
Height 325.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
RIEDEL Fatto A Mano
FATTO A MANO collection is a stunning range of varietal-specific wine glasses with colourful handmade stems using traditional Venetian techniques. With its hand-made stem and base, "Fatto a Mano" combines the crafts of the past with today‘s technologically-advanced, machine blown techniques. The finished product charms the eye with its hand-crafted feel, colorful aesthetics and varietal specific bowls.