RIEDEL Winewings Sauvignon Blanc
The Sauvignon Blanc glass is perfect for all styles of this variety, from the grassy, fruit-forward wines of the Marlborough to the oak-aged, honeyed blends from Bordeaux.
The glass offers freshness and intensity on the nose, a harmonious palate, with an excellent balance of fruit and acidity, and a minerally finish.
This pack contains a single glass.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Coulée de Serrant, Muskat-Ottonel, Chenin Blanc, Gelber Muskateller, Furmint, Pouilly Fumé, Sauternes, Malvazija Istriana, Sauvignon Blanc (unoaked), Loire (Blanc), Arneis, Albariño, Tokaji (dry), Tokaji (sweet), Corvina, Chasselas, Traminer, Loupiac, Muskateller, Monbazillac, Jurançon moelleux, Barsac, Sancerre, Sylvaner, Gewürztraminer, Sémillon, Vouvray, Vermentino, Quarts de Chaume
Year of design 2020
Volume 742.0 ccm
Height 250.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Elegant Dinner for 2