All current produced items are made of crystal glass and lead free.
RIEDEL Decanter Horn Mini R.Q.
Modeled after a musical horn’s coiled shape, the Horn decanter is a homage to the RIEDEL family’s central European heritage in Austria and Bohemia. The Horn decanter was inspired by the iconic insignia that symbolizes the Austrian Post’s mail delivery system. Like many other coiled decanters by RIEDEL, the Horn decanter “double-decants” wine, a technology developed by RIEDEL to accelerate the aeration of wine by the creation of a vacuum within the vessel.
These pieces are perfectly sized for enjoying a single bottle in two sittings, and the Horn Mini is easy to store at only 183mm tall.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
RIEDEL recommends: Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter.
RQ = this item is supplied as "Restaurant Quality" meaning that it may contain small imperfections when compared to the same item in "best quality" and, as such, is offered at a special purchase price exclusively for use in restaurants.
Year of design 2019
Volume 670.0 ccm
Height 265.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing manual production
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Frequently asked questions
For a perfect result:
- Wash under warm water, detergent is not necessary.
- Place on line to drain for the time begin.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
To polish use microfiber polishing cloths: Hold glass by base and polish. Use left hand to cradle the bowl and polish with your right hand. Never twist the base and bowl.
To avoid scratches: Avoid contact with other glass or metal. lf available use a stemware rack.
To avoid stains: Use soft water (low mineral content).
To remove stains: Use white vinegar.