RIEDEL Decanter Amadeo Rosa R.Q.
RIEDEL's iconic Amadeo decanter has been reimagined in three new colours in 2019. Amadeo Rosa features a soft rose pink stripe of colour through its flowing lyre shape, offering a striking point of difference for your dinner table.
The Amadeo was launched in 2006 to celebrate the 250th anniversary of RIEDEL. Named after fellow Austrian composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, whose 250th birthday was also celebrated that year, this hand-blown decanter is shaped like a lyre and pours like a dream. Effortless and pleasurable to use, the Amadeo decanter is a reminder that functional objects can be works of art – a classic RIEDEL hallmark.
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
RIEDEL recommends: Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter.
RQ = this item is supplied as "Restaurant Quality" meaning that it may contain small imperfections when compared to the same item in "best quality" and, as such, is offered at a special purchase price exclusively for use in restaurants.
Year of design 2019
Volume 1500.0 ccm
Height 350.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)