RIEDEL x KATE & KON - Veltliner Loibner Love
Alcoholic beverages can only be sold and delivered to persons over 18 years of age. By placing an order containing alcoholic beverages, the customer confirms that he/she or the recipient of the goods is over 18 years of age.
An interesting package for those who want to learn what approach three different winemakers from Wachau have to Smaragd-Veltliners from the same site. Leo Alzinger, Emmerich Knoll and Lucas Pichler, each make a brilliant statement that explains top Austrian winemaking at its best.
To properly highlight the individual aromas of the wines and balance the high acidity, the RIEDEL Winewings Riesling, is the ideal glass for the three Smaragd-Veltliners.
RIEDEL x KATE & KON - Two family businesses, connected by a friendly partnership and a deep passion - the enjoyment of wine. Together they offer unique wine packages of carefully selected wines and the matching grape varieties specific glasses.
This set contains 3 different bottles of wine and 2 glasses.
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)