RIEDEL Fatto A Mano Pinot Noir Opal Violet
The Old World Pinot Noir glass is perfect for light-bodied red wines with high acidity and moderate tannin.
This glass highlights the rich fruit-forward characters and tempers the high acidity of the wine. The tulip-shaped bowl captures all the nuances of the wine's aroma. This glass is produced with a opal violet crystal stem for added impact.
This pack contains a single glass.
Finished by hand and dishwasher safe.
St. Aubin, Musigny, Pinot Noir Old World, Romanée Saint Vivant, Echézeaux, Chambolle Musigny, Gamay, Vougeot, Burgundy (red), Santenay, Blauburgunder, Nuits Saint Georges, Beaujolais Cru, Volnay, Moulin à vent, Pommard, Vosne-Romanée
Year of design 2020
Volume 705.0 ccm
Height 250.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing hand finished
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Gift ideas for women
RIEDEL Fatto A Mano
FATTO A MANO collection is a stunning range of varietal-specific wine glasses with colourful handmade stems using traditional Venetian techniques. With its hand-made stem and base, "Fatto a Mano" combines the crafts of the past with today‘s technologically-advanced, machine blown techniques. The finished product charms the eye with its hand-crafted feel, colorful aesthetics and varietal specific bowls.