RIEDEL Mixing Champagne Set
The Mixing Champagne Cocktail Set is part of the new Mixing Set series, for those who enjoy creating and mixing their own cocktails at home.
This Set includes an egg-shaped champagne glass, which intensifies aromatics while still encouraging the formation of champagne bubbles thanks to a 'sparkling point' at the base of the glass. Each Set contains cocktail recipes designed specially for RIEDEL by Mieke Zimmerman, an up-and-coming German mixologist.
Take your homemade drinks to the next level with our Mixing Sets & Cocktails Collection.
This pack contains four glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2020
Volume 440.0 ccm
Height 221.0 mm
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Gift ideas for women