RIEDEL Performance Champagne Glass
The Champagne glass is perfect for light, fresh, dry champagnes.
The shape emphasises the wine's fresh fruitiness while tempering its high acidity and bringing out its characteristic red berry and pinewood aromas. This is the ideal glass from which to enjoy typically tart, dry rosé wines.
The optic impact in the RIEDEL Performance series adds both a design feature and an astounding effect on wine's aromatics.
This pack contains two glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Franciacorta, Vin Santo, Sauternes, Dessertwine, Ausbruch, Champagne, Monbazillac, Blanc de Blancs, Jurançon moelleux, Cava, Icewine, Sekt, Recioto di Soave, Beerenauslese, Sparkling Wine, Prosecco, Trockenbeerenauslese
Year of design 2018
Volume 375.0 ccm
Height 245.0 mm
Box quantity 2.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
With three generations of research,development and experience in creatingwine specific glassware Georg Riedel & Maximilian J. Riedel have created Performance; the ultimate loudspeakerfor fine wine. Lightweight, durable and dishwasher safe, Performance glasses are executed in sparkling crystal glass, and feature long fine stems and large stable bases. Performance’s unique optic impact not only adds a pleasing visual aspect tothe bowl, but also increases the innersurface area, allowing the wine to open upand to fully show every aroma and subtlenuance. The grape varietal specific shapesin Performance, when combined with theoptic impact, deliver ultimate wine enjoyment, making Performance the new essential ‘must-have’ wine glass collection for all wine-lovers.