RIEDEL Veritas Champagne Wine Glass
The Champagne Wine Glass is perfect for developing and displaying champagne’s complex characteristics. This glass allows the wide range of aromatics to unfold. Unlike a flute, the egg-shaped design allows the complex layers to grow and intensify, and the larger rim diameter enables them to be released in a way which is not achieved with a narrow glass. The glass also includes a 'sparkling point' to aid the formation of the Champagne bubbles.
The revolutionary series RIEDEL Veritas debuted in 2014 to set the standard for glassware yet again. The brand's world class technicians were asked by 10th generation Georg J. Riedel to create a series that was visually stunning, a delight to hold, and price competitive. They accomplished their task with excellence; creating a wine glass collection for the 21st century. Combining the best of RIEDEL’s designs with the most up-to-date technology, this series further endorses RIEDEL’s leadership in glassware.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
We celebrate 265 years of RIEDEL business. We have launched a collection of value packs to celebrate this momentous occasion, featuring some of our most popular products in festive new packaging. Have someone you’d like to celebrate? Gift them a RIEDEL Anniversary Set.
This pack contains 4 pieces and is packed in a special anniversary packaging.
Year of design 2021
Volume 445.0 ccm
Height 235.0 mm
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
A machine blown crystal glass of unsurpassed thinness and lightness. RIEDEL VERITAS combines the charm of a handmade glass with the consistent accuracy only a machine made glass can achieve. Perfection perfected!