NACHTMANN Gin & Tonic
Nachtmann is pleased to introduce its latest product – the Gin & Tonic glass. In response to popular demand, Nachtmann has produced this long stem glass featuring 24 vertically blown lines to create an eye-catching design that sits beautifully on a table or a bar.
This pack contains four glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2019
Volume 640.0 ccm
Height 222.0 mm
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)