RQ = this item is supplied as 'Restaurant Quality' meaning that it may contain small imperfections when compared to the same item in 'best quality' and, as such, is offered at a special purchase price exclusively for use in restaurants. RIEDEL tip: use bottle cleaners to remove stains inside the decanter.
RIEDEL Decanter Bacchus R.Q.
Year of design 2015
Volume 1801 ccm
Height 230 mm
Box quantity 1
Type of Manufacturing manual production
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Elegant Dinner for 2
You may also like
Frequently asked questions
Tips from Georg Riedel:
After use, rinse the decanter thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear. Do not use soap. No one has drunk from the decanter and alcohol is a natural disinfectant.