SPIEGELAU Capri Beer Glass
The Beer glass is designed to offer maximum enjoyment of beer. The classic tulip shape of this thin blown glass supports the beer in releasing its full spectrum of flavours, nurturing and promoting its aromas and providing a smooth delivery onto the palate with its slightly flared lip.
This pack contains two glasses, is machine made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design 0
Volume 400.0 ccm
Height 191.0 mm
Box quantity 2.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Offering long elegant stems alongside practical tumblers, Capri is a stylish addition to any setting with striking brilliant shine, thanks to high-quality crystal glass. What's more, its angular design helps to highlight your beverage's aromatics for a better drinking experience, while looking endlessly luxurious without a hefty price tag.