RIEDEL Sommeliers Mature Bordeaux/Chablis/Chardonnay
The Chablis glass is perfect for allowing white wines to express their freshness, spiciness, and mineral characters.
This glass is designed so the Chablis variety's low acidity is delivered in a way that sets off the alcohol and rich flavours of the wine. The shape highlights its velvety, supple texture, emphasizing the fruit and ensuring a long, balanced finish.
This pack contains a single glass.
Handmade and dishwasher safe.
Ribolla Gialla, Pessac Leognan (Blanc), Chardonnay (unoaked), Chablis, Bordeaux (red), Condrieu, Pinot (Blanc, Grigio, Gris), Grenache Blanc/Granacha Blanca, Albariño, Muscadet, Verdicchio, Trebbiano, Côtes du Rhône Blanc, Brandy, Fallanghina, Cortese, Fiano, Neuburger, Châteauneuf-du-Pape (blanc), Orvieto Classico, Macabeo, Aligoté, Fumé Blanc, Viognier, Greco di Tufo, Hermitage (Blanc), Sémillon, Muscadine, Montagny, St. Joseph (White), Palomino (except Sherry), Morillon (unoaked), Soave, Sauvignon Blanc (oaked), Melon de Bourgogne (Muscadet), Graves blanc, Marsanne, Vin de Savoie (blanc), Verdelho
Year of design 1973
Volume 350.0 ccm
Height 216.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
The introduction of the SOMMELIERS series in 1973 achieved worldwide recognition. A glass was born that turns a sip into a celebration - a wine’s best friend - fine-tuned to match the grape! We invite you to share this fascinating and unique experience. You don’t need to be a wine writer, a wine maker or an expert to taste the difference that a RIEDEL glass can make.