Afterpay is a payment option available to New Zealand customers for orders valued up to $1,000. Using Afterpay, customers can have their online orders shipped to them as normal and pay for it in four equal instalments, with nothing to pay up front.
WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
HOW DOES AFTERPAY WORK?
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Afterpay is only valid for purchases up to $1,000 including any delivery fees
- Afterpay is only available in New Zealand
- Customers must be 18 years or over and must have a valid debit or credit card
- Afterpay orders can be returned as per Riedel’s return policy
- Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply.
- For complete terms and to learn more click here.