Serve these Champagne/Sparking White Wine inspired drinks at a bridal shower
As wedding season is well underway, family and friends of the bride-to-be typically host a bridal shower. People join together to celebrate in a special moment, filled with joy and laughter. But, the (pre) big-day would not be complete without the proper toast! Try these three Champagne/sparkling white wine inspired drink recipes to sip out of a RIEDEL Champagne Glass.
Champagne Punch (Serves 8)
- One bottle of Champagne/dry sparkling white wine
- One ounce of Triple Sec
- Three cups of Seltzer water or Ginger Ale
- One cup of sliced fruit or berries
First, pour Champagne into a large punch bowl. Next, add Triple Sec and slowly combine with Ginger Ale. Last, add fresh or frozen berries and stir lightly. Serve in a RIEDEL Veritas Champagne Glass and add extra berries, if desired. Enjoy!
Mimosa (Serves 8)
- One-part orange juice (Pulp-free recommended)
- Two parts Champagne/dry sparkling white wine
- Two sliced oranges (If desired)
Combine chilled orange juice and Champagne into a pitcher. Garnish each glass with an orange slice. Serve in a RIEDEL Champagne Glass. Enjoy!
Bellini (Serves 8)
- One bottle of Champagne/dry sparking white wine
- One cup of peach puree
- One cup of sliced peaches, fresh or frozen (optional)
First, pour Champagne into a large punch bowl. Then, add peach puree and finish off with sliced peaches. Stir lightly. Serve in a RIEDEL Champagne Glass. Enjoy!
Hosting an upcoming Bridal Shower? Rent or purchase your RIEDEL Champagne glasses today.