A classic Gin & Tonic has to be one of the easiest cocktails to make, but occasionally we love to mix it up and add a twist. One of our favourites includes the addition of orange marmalade, which makes the most delicious tangy cocktail and looks absolutely amazing when served in our Riedel Gin glasses. Check out the easy recipe below!
Ingredients (makes one):
- 30ml gin
- Two teaspoons of your favourite orange marmalade
- A dash or two of lemon juice
- About six fresh mint leaves
- Elderflower tonic
- A slice of fresh orange for garnish
You will also need a Riedel Gin glass and a cocktail shaker.
- Add the gin, orange marmalade and half of the mint leaves to a cocktail shaker, together with a few ice cubes.
- Shake well for about 15 seconds.
- Add some ice cubes to the Riedel Gin Glass.
- Strain the drink from the cocktail shaker into the Riedel Gin Glass.
- Top up with elderflower tonic and garnish with the orange slice and remaining mint leaves.
Relax, drink and enjoy!