RQ = this item is supplied as 'Restaurant Quality' meaning that it may contain small imperfections when compared to the same item in 'best quality' and, as such, is offered at a special purchase price exclusively for use in restaurants. RIEDEL tip: use bottle cleaners to remove stains inside the decanter.
RIEDEL Fatto A Mano Riesling/Zinfandel Green R.Q.
The Riesling glass is perfect for balancing the high acidity and residual sugar of fruit-forward white wines. This shape is the most versatile white wine glass in the RIEDEL range. It helps to balance the fresh characters and high mineral components, emphasising the wonderful fruit aromas.This glass is produced with a green crystal stem for added impact.
This pack contains a single glass.
Finished by hand and dishwasher safe.
RQ = this item is supplied as "Restaurant Quality" meaning that it may contain small imperfections when compared to the same item in "best quality" and, as such, is offered at a special purchase price exclusively for use in restaurants.
Riesling Smaragd, Marsannay rosé, Pouilly Fumé, Welschriesling, Pinot (Blanc, Grigio, Gris), Loire (Blanc), Dolcetto, Teroldego, Traminer, Bardolino, Cortese, Montepulciano, Riesling, Jurançon Sec, Riesling (Spätlese/late harvest dry), Côtes de Provence, Lagrein, Scheurebe, Schilcher, Sancerre, Beaujolais Nouveau, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Alsace Grand Cru, Côtes du Rhône Rosé, Müller-Thurgau, Vernaccia, Grüner Veltliner, Blauer Portugieser, Zinfandel, Primitivo, Smaragd, Rosé
Year of design 2017
Volume 395.0 ccm
Height 250.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing hand finished
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)