Trick or treat? This cocktail is a treat. No matter if zombie, witch or vampire, with this spooky cocktail you will impress all horror figures at your Halloween party.
For 4 glasses
- 230ml / 7.78 fl. Oz. (US) Vodka
- 120ml / 4.06 fl. Oz. (US) Liqueur Parfait d'Amour
- 30ml / 1.01 fl. Oz. (US) Blackberry liqueur
- 60ml / 2.03 fl. Oz. (US) tarragon syrup (see recipe)
- 30ml / 1.01 fl. Oz. (US) lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 4 lavender twigs
- 8 blackberries
- Purple sugar for the glass rim
- Ice Cubes
Dry ice (optional) - do not touch with bare hands or swallow
Slowly bring 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water in a pot to boil over medium heat. Add 2 tarragon twigs and cook for 10 minutes at reduced heat. Then remove the syrup from the heat and let it cool down.
Moisten the edges of the glass with a slice of lemon and place it upside down in a bowl with purple sugar, so that the edge of the glass is decorated with sugar.
Then pour lemon juice, syrup, spirits and ice cubes into a shaker and shake vigorously for 20 seconds. Pour the cocktail into the glass and decorate it with 2 blackberries threaded on a lavender branch.
Little tip: use a toothpick to pre-drill the holes. For a spooky smoking effect, put a small piece of dry ice in the glass. Please note that the dry ice must be completely dissolved before consumption.