SPIEGELAU Definition Universal Glass
The Universal glass is the perfect glass to suit the largest variety of wines. Both highly functional and versatile, this glass helps to release the aromas of wines, emphasise fruit, and balance tannins in red wines.
Definition is an evolution of two previous Spiegelau collections: Willsberger (1982) and Hybrid (2011). With the help of proprietary new technology, Spiegelau introduces a modern collection of thin machine-made glasses. These stunningly elegant glasses are light as a feather, feel perfectly balanced in hand, and showcase wine's aromas and flavours at their very best.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 6 pieces.
Year of design 2021
Volume 550.0 ccm
Height 237.0 mm
Box quantity 6.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)