RIEDEL Vinum Syrah/Shiraz/Tempranillo
This shape was developed between 1993-1995 following sensory workshops in major Shiraz growing regions and has become the most versatile red wine shape in the RIEDEL range. With a slightly tapered opening, the large bowl develops the intense aromas and highlights mouth-filling fruit, dignified structure, and a long sweet finish on the palate.
This pack contains two glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Nero d'Avola, Shiraz New World, Carménère, Pinotage, Malbec, Petite Sirah, Tannat
Year of design 1995
Volume 700.0 ccm
Height 236.0 mm
Box quantity 2.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Vinum became the first machine-made glass in history to be based on the characteristics of grape varietals. VINUM was not developed on a drawing board, but in tasting workshops, based on performance, where the content commands the shape. The pleasure of enjoying fine wine starts with the right glass.