SPIEGELAU Beer Classics Tasting Kit
The Beer Classics Tasting Kit combines three traditional beer glass shapes with Spiegelau’s iconic Craft Beer IPA glass developed through tasting workshops. Produced in durable yet thin glass with a clean-cut rim, these four glasses - Stemmed Pilsner, Lager, IPA, and Wheat Beer - gtare the essential vessels to encourage head retention, release aroma, and enhance flavour. This set allows the beer lover to enjoy a wide variety of beer styles, from traditional to the latest trend.
This pack offers a great deal on one Stemmed Pilsner, one Lager, and one Wheat Beer glass from the Beer Classics series, and one IPA from the Craft Beer series.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.enjoyment of beer.
Year of design 2013
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Gift ideas for men