All current produced items are made of crystal glass and lead free.
RIEDEL Decanter Swan
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
RIEDEL recommends: Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter.
Year of design 2008
Volume 1570.0 ccm
Height 600.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
There are two reasons why we decant wines:
- Decant an older wine to separate it from its sediment.
- Decant a younger wine to increase aeration, revealing more complexity, and opening up aromas and flavors.
On the palate, decanted wine expresses higher levels of fruit in red wines and tends to integrate and smooth out tannins.
We offer a wide range of elegant machine-blown and extravagant hand-made decanters to honor good wines with the treatment they deserve.
Every hand-made product is crafted by highly talented master glass blowers, using glass making techniques which date back more than 2000 years.
All decanters are made from crystal glass suitable for every lifestyle and available at every price range.
Every single decanter is a must-have for wine lovers.
Frequently asked questions
For a perfect result:
- Wash under warm water, detergent is not necessary.
- Place on line to drain for the time begin.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
To polish use microfiber polishing cloths: Hold glass by base and polish. Use left hand to cradle the bowl and polish with your right hand. Never twist the base and bowl.
To avoid scratches: Avoid contact with other glass or metal. lf available use a stemware rack.
To avoid stains: Use soft water (low mineral content).
To remove stains: Use white vinegar.