RIEDEL High Performance Cabernet Clear
The Cabernet glass is perfect for full-bodied, complex red wines that are high in tannin.
The generous size of this glass allows the bouquet to develop fully, and smooths out the rough edges. It emphasises the fruit, playing down the bitter qualities of the tannin, and allows wines to achieve balance. As part of the Performance series, this shape was re-developed in 2018 for better aromatics. High Performance was named for its design and functionality, with sky-high 32.5cm stems for ultimate elegance.
These glasses feature the iconic optical impact first released in the RIEDEL Performance series, which deliver a better aromatic experience. The High Performance glasses are unique works of art that give any setting, whether party or dinner, an exclusive touch.
This product features a long clear crystal stem.
This pack contains a single glass.
Finished by hand and dishwasher safe.
Bordeaux (red), Sauvignon Blanc (unoaked), Cabernet Sauvignon, St. Emilion, Listrac, Moulis, Margaux, St. Estèphe, Cabernet Franc, Fronsac, Cortese, Merlot, Médoc, Orvieto Classico, Graves rouge, Pauillac, Fumé Blanc, Pomerol, Pessac Leognan (Rouge)
Year of design 2020
Volume 834.0 ccm
Height 325.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing hand finished
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)