Inside Sales Associate
SCOPE OF POSITION
Under the direction of the VP of Retail Sales, this position will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer sales goals and growth objectives for the Riedel and Nachtmann brands. You must be comfortable making calls to customers from our customer list, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales with new and existing accounts representing the Riedel Brand image and relationships with our customers.
Reporting to the VP of Retail Sales, this position will be responsible for inside sales for current account base supporting assigned sales representatives by providing excellent customer for Riedel & Nachtmann accounts. Work with the team on resolving issues, processing orders while handling customer inquiries regarding product, pricing and/or problems as arises.
- Source new and existing sales opportunities through inbound existing account follow-up and outbound cold calls including spearheading promotional and informational emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales representatives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts; identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain, sustain and expand your database of prospects within the Retail Channel.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective sales presentations to prospects over the phone and email by leveraging tools provided.
Proven inside sales experience 2-3 years.
Track record of over-achieving quota
Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
Experience working with CRM systems
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Strong listening and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Proficient Computer Skills
AS/BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
Experience in wholesale/retail in Tabletop, Gift and Housewares industries
Ability to travel up to 10% of time
Job Type: Full-time