All current produced items are made of crystal glass and lead free.
RIEDEL Restaurant O Pinot/Nebbiolo
The Old World Pinot Noir glass is perfect for light-bodied red wines with high acidity and moderate tannin.
This glass highlights the rich fruit-forward characters and tempers the high acidity of the wine. The tulip-shaped bowl captures all the nuances of the wine's aroma.
This pack contains twelve glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Musigny, St. Laurent, Pinot Noir Old World, Romanée Saint Vivant, Champagne, Echézeaux, Chambolle Musigny, Gamay, Vougeot, Burgundy (red), Santenay, Blauburgunder, Nuits Saint Georges, Beaujolais Cru, Volnay, Moulin à vent, Pommard, Vosne-Romanée
Year of design 2003
Volume 690.0 ccm
Height 110.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Frequently asked questions
For a perfect result:
- Wash under warm water, detergent is not necessary.
- Place on line to drain for the time begin.
- For extra shine, steam over boiling water.
To polish use microfiber polishing cloths: Hold glass by base and polish. Use left hand to cradle the bowl and polish with your right hand. Never twist the base and bowl.
To avoid scratches: Avoid contact with other glass or metal. lf available use a stemware rack.
To avoid stains: Use soft water (low mineral content).
To remove stains: Use white vinegar.
We do not have measurements to offer on each glass in regards to the thinness of the lip, but all RIEDEL glasses are beautiful thin blown crystal. Our rims are “cut”, which allows the wine to flow smoothly onto the tongue vs. being “rolled” which obstructs the smooth flow of the wine which accentuates acidity and harshness.