RIEDEL Veritas Riesling/Zinfandel
The Riesling glass is perfect for balancing the high acidity and residual sugar of fruit-forward white wines.
This shape is the most versatile white wine glass in the RIEDEL range. It helps to balance the fresh characters and high mineral components, emphasising the wonderful fruit aromas.
The revolutionary series RIEDEL Veritas debuted in 2014 to set the standard for glassware yet again. The brand's world class technicians were asked by 10th generation Georg J. Riedel to create a series that was visually stunning, a delight to hold, and price competitive. They accomplished their task with excellence; creating a wine glass collection for the 21st century.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 2 pieces.
Riesling Smaragd, Marsannay rosé, Welschriesling, Dolcetto, Zierfandler, Catteratto, Rivaner, Bardolino, Daiginjo (Ricewine), Riesling, Jurançon Sec, Riesling (Spätlese/late harvest dry), Dornfelder, Côtes de Provence, Scheurebe, Godello, Schilcher, Beaujolais Nouveau, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Alsace Grand Cru, Côtes du Rhône Rosé, Vernaccia, Grüner Veltliner, Blauer Portugieser, Zinfandel, Primitivo, Smaragd, Rosé
Year of design 2014
Volume 13.933 oz
Height 9.252 inch
Box quantity 2.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
A machine blown crystal glass of unsurpassed thinness and lightness. RIEDEL VERITAS combines the charm of a handmade glass with the consistent accuracy only a machine made glass can achieve. Perfection perfected!