RIEDEL Winewings Chardonnay
The Chardonnay glass is perfect to reveal the intensity and mouthfeel of full-bodied white wines.
Its unique flat-bottomed design accentuates the classic aromas of fresh yellow fruits balanced with rich, buttery flavours. Its size compliments wines that have a robust and powerful profile as a result of having undergone malolactic fermentation, ensuring they do not become over-concentrated.
RIEDEL Winewings is a brutally functional glass collection, taking wine's aromas and flavors on a flight. Made up of several new shapes, these flat-bottomed glasses are reminiscent of the wing of an aircraft. This means the wine has a greater surface area in the glass, which increases the levels of evaporation and enables a greater intensity of aroma.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains a single piece.
Year of design 2020
Volume 25.961 oz
Height 9.843 inch
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)