RIEDEL Winewings Cabernet Sauvignon + Cabernet Magnum Decanter
This set contains 4 RIEDEL Winewings Cabernet Sauvignon/Merlot Glasses and one RIEDEL Cabernet Magnum Decanter. The set is offered at an attractive price advantage and will be shipped in a neutral brown box.
The Cabernet Sauvignon glass is perfect for full-bodied, complex red wines that are high in tannin.
The glass allows the bouquet to develop fully, and smooths out the rough edges. It emphasises the fruit, playing down the bitter qualities of the tannin, and allows wines to achieve balance.
RIEDEL Winewings is a brutally functional glass collection, taking wine's aromas and flavours on a flight. Made up of seven new shapes, these flat-bottomed glasses are reminiscent of the wing of an aircraft. This means the wine has a greater surface area in the glass, which increases the levels of evaporation and enables a greater intensity of aroma.
Elegant and angular, the Cabernet Magnum decanter is a practical piece for wine lovers. With its functional design, it is suitable for both young and old wines, white or red.
This decanter is designed to hold either a single or magnum bottle of wine.
This set is offered at an attractive price advantage and contains 5 pieces. It will be shipped in a neutral brown box. Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2020
Box quantity 5.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)