RIEDEL Vinum New World Pinot Noir
The New World Pinot Noir is perfect to support the balance of fragility and fresh compact fruit in light-bodied wines from the New World.
Created during several workshops with producers from Oregon, US, the tulip shape and slightly flared lip highlights the irresistible sweetness, whilst perfectly balancing the acidity and deemphasizing the alcohol, to create a perfect picture of the wine. This glass is also well suited for showing the aromatics of Rosé Champagne.
This pack contains two glasses.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Nerello Mascalese, Barolo, Rosé Champagne, Nebbiolo, Pinot Noir New World, Barbaresco
Year of design 2018
Volume 28.219 oz
Height 8.858 inch
Box quantity 2.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
Vinum became the first machine-made glass in history to be based on the characteristics of grape varietals. VINUM was not developed on a drawing board, but in tasting workshops, based on performance, where the content commands the shape. The pleasure of enjoying fine wine starts with the right glass.