As winter comes to an end, we're ready for the sunny days and warm nights to come. Try this incredibly easy Sweet Sangria recipe to enjoy as the weather warms up and you start thinking about dusting off your BBQ and coming out of hibernation.
Sweet Sangria Recipe (Serves 8)
- One bottle of dry red wine such as Pinot Noir or Merlot
- 150ml Brandy
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- One lemon, sliced
- One orange, sliced
- Pour dry red wine into a pitcher and add brandy.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add sliced lemons and oranges.
- Serve over ice in a RIEDEL Fatto a Mano Old World Pinot Noir glass. Enjoy!