RIEDEL Decanter Cornetto Confetti Yellow R.Q.
The Cornetto Confetti series was inspired by pop art. Bright and vibrant, this collection features five pieces in lively colours.
The long, thin shape of the Cornetto makes it perfect for both decanting young wines and removing sediment from older wines. The slim design of this decanter means there is a smaller surface area exposed, so fragile older wines are not overexposed to oxygen.
This piece features a yellow stripe through the design, achieved by introducing a rod of yellow crystal into the molten glass before the decanter has been formed.
This decanter is designed to hold a single bottle of wine.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
RIEDEL recommends: Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter.
RQ = this item is supplied as "Restaurant Quality" meaning that it may contain small imperfections when compared to the same item in "best quality" and, as such, is offered at a special purchase price exclusively for use in restaurants.
Year of design 2020
Volume 1200.0 ccm
Height 325.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)