RIEDEL Winewings Tasting Set
This Tasting Set contains four glasses from the RIEDEL Winewings series: Shiraz, Pinot Noir, Riesling and Chardonnay.
Try your wine from four different red and white wine glasses. What is your favourit? Gripping tannins and concentrated fruit, typical for medium-bodied red wines or light-bodied red wines with high acidity and moderate tannin. High acidity and residual sugar of fruit-forward white wines or for full-bodied white wines, including the wine's multi-layered aromas.
RIEDEL Winewings is a brutally functional glass collection, taking wine's aromas and flavours on a flight. Made up of seven new shapes, these flat-bottomed glasses are reminiscent of the wing of an aircraft. This means the wine has a greater surface area in the glass, which increases the levels of evaporation and enables a greater intensity of aroma.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This set contains from the RIEDEL Winewings collection: one Shiraz, one Pinot Noir, one Riesling and one Chardonnay glass
Year of design 2020
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)