1. What are cookies?
Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on your device by your browser when you use our website. These text files contain information to provide you with user-friendly services and are read by web browsers. Cookies allow our website to recognize you so that our web server can offer you a better, more individual and faster website that is better tailored to your needs.
Please note that you may be unable to access some web content if you block cookies.
Cookies come in the following varieties:
- Session cookies: These are stored on your computer or device while surfing our website and are then deleted afterwards.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your computer for longer.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are created by partner websites and are embedded in our website. They are used to provide personalized advertisements, for example.
- We use session cookies to keep the current session active.
- We use third-party cookies to enhance your experience with our content and advertisements.
- This website uses web analysis services of Google. For detailed information, see „Data Protection“.
3. Third-party cookies
Some third parties set cookies on your computer, in particular to record visitors’ behavior and to personalize their services (including advertising). Depending on the platform, several third-party cookies may be used. You can read about how third parties deal with cookies on the appropriate pages of the network.
Please see the table below for notes on the networks. We have no control over third-party cookies. We therefore recommend that you check the respective third-party websites to verify what cookies are used and how you can manage them. For common third-party providers such as Facebook and Google etc., the “Digital Advertising Alliance” offers an option to collectively opt out for all DAA companies. For more information, see items 4 and 5.
4. Currently we use the following cookies
- Google: __utmb, __utmc, __utma, __utmz, __utmx, _gat, DSID, IDE, GPLUS_UI_BETA, OTZ
- Facebook: c-user, datr, fr, locale, lu, atc, csm, p, presence, s, xs, ASP.NET_SessionId, pl
If you send us inquiries using the contact form, your details on the inquiry form including the contact data you provide on the form will be stored by us in order to process your inquiry and for the purpose of follow-on inquiries. We will not pass on these data without your consent.
Objection to promotional e-mails
We herewith object to the contact data published within the context of our duty to provide a statutory legal notice being used to send advertising and information material which we have not expressly requested. The operators of the website expressly reserve the right to take legal steps if unsolicited advertising information is sent (e.g. through spam e-mails).
If you register for our newsletter, we will use the data required for this, or the data provided separately by you, in order to send you our regular e-mail newsletter. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending a message to the contact stated in the legal notice, or by using a corresponding link provided in the newsletter.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need you to provide an e-mail address and also information which will enable us to check that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Other data which are collected (e.g. date of birth, interests, title, etc.) are voluntary and enable us to send you specially tailored offers and information. We use this data solely for the purpose of sending the required information and will not forward them to third parties.
You may revoke the consent to store the data, the e-mail address and the use of these in order to send the newsletter at any time, for example by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter.
5. Management of Cookies / Contradiction
- View cookies,
- Allow cookies
- Disable all or certain cookies,
- Disable all cookies when closing the browser,
- Block cookies,
- Notify if a cookie should be set and
- Contradiction to the tracking web analysis
For the following browsers you will find the instructions for deactivating cookies on the manufacturer pages. If you block our cookies in your browser, you will not be able to use some parts of our website.
- Internet Explorer
- Chrome (Windows) / Chrome (Mac) / Chrome for iOS / Chrome for Android
- Safari (iOS)
6. Information, deletion, blocking
You are at all times entitled to receive information, free of charge, about the personal data stored about you, the origin and recipients of such data and the purpose of data processing, and to have such data corrected, blocked or deleted.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions concerning the collection, processing or use of your personal data, if you wish to request information on or the correction, blocking or deletion of data, or if you wish to revoke any consents granted or object to any specific use of data.