NACHTMANN ViVino Champagne Glass
The Champagne Glass is perfect for light, fresh, dry champagnes, prosecco and sparkling wine.
Its slimline shape is great to encourage the bead in champagne and sparkling wine, making it the choice for those connoisseurs who are after a thin and elegant flute.
Elegant for every day, ViVino by Nachtmann meets the highest standards of stability, functionality and sustainability.
Their classic shapes and sturdy stem ensure they are durable and perfect for regular use. Each glass's design and function has been considered to show different wine styles at their best, and the packaging includes a fresh colour scheme to highlight each glass style. ViVino is a fantastic gift for all wine lovers.
The ViVino collection also meets ecological requirements. Made in Germany, Nachtmann is certified for quality, environmental and energy management systems. The production of ViVino meets the highest standards of environmental protection, including the considered use of resources. More sustainable material than plastic, these dishwasher-safe glasses are designed for prolonged usage, and can be recycled at the end of their life.
This pack contains 4 pieces.
All NACHTMANN crystal items are dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2021
Volume 260.0 ccm
Height 217.0 mm
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)