SPIEGELAU Definition Champagne Glass
The Champagne glass is perfect for developing and displaying champagne’s complex characteristics. This glass allows a wide range of aromatics to unfold. Unlike a slim flute, the design allows the complex layers to grow, intensify and be released in a way that is not achieved with a narrow glass. The glass also includes a 'sparkling point' to aid the formation of the Champagne bubbles.
Definition is an evolution of two previous Spiegelau collections: Willsberger (1982) and Hybrid (2011). With the help of proprietary new technology, Spiegelau introduces a modern collection of thin machine-made glasses. These stunningly elegant glasses are light as a feather, feel perfectly balanced in hand, and showcase wine's aromas and flavours at their very best.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 2 pieces.
Year of design 2021
Volume 250.0 ccm
Height 242.0 mm
Box quantity 2.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)