RIEDEL Sommeliers Vintage Port
The Vintage Port glass is perfect to highlight the rich fruit and sweetness characteristic of port.
During a series of tastings conducted in London and Austria, some of the world's greatest port experts selected this glass as the ideal shape. The glass combines all the positive characteristics established by research, emphasizing harmony and concentration of fruit.
This pack contains a single glass.
Handmade and dishwasher safe.
Vermouth, Noilly Prat, Madeira, Tawny Port, Vins Liquoreux, Vintage Port, LBV (Late Bottled Vintage), Colheita, Marsala
Year of design 1992
Volume 250.0 ccm
Height 172.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
The introduction of the SOMMELIERS series in 1973 achieved worldwide recognition. A glass was born that turns a sip into a celebration - a wine’s best friend - fine-tuned to match the grape! We invite you to share this fascinating and unique experience. You don’t need to be a wine writer, a wine maker or an expert to taste the difference that a RIEDEL glass can make.