SPIEGELAU Style Coupette
The Coupette is designed for drinks that include a small juice content or mixer as well as alcohol. The phrase Coupette originates from the French “coupe”, which means bowl or goblet. Blocked ice is not normally used in this glass, though it is also popular for frozen drinks where ingredients are mixed in a blender with ice and served as a sorbet-like mass.
The Style series by SPIEGELAU is the sleek choice for any occasion: they’ve simply got style.
This collection mixes elegance with modern aesthetics. With a range of practical shapes for wine, cocktails or non-alcoholic drinks, set your table with class and confidence with Style by SPIEGELAU.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
This pack contains 4 pieces.
Year of design 2021
Volume 290.0 ccm
Height 170.0 mm
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)