NACHTMANN Noblesse Single Old Fashioned Glass
The Single Old Fashioned glass is perfect for any high-alcohol-content classics on ice, as well as simple sours.
In the 19th century, the term “cocktail” referred to a specific type of drink, rather than an entire category of drinks as it does today. It was clearly defined as containing spirits, sugar, bitters, and water or ice. This classic mixture was later termed “Old Fashioned”, and this short-sided tumbler was the perfect vessel for it.
All NACHTMANN crystal items are dishwasher safe.
Year of design 2017
Volume 245.0 ccm
Height 84.0 mm
Box quantity 4.0
Type of Manufacturing machine-made
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)