RIEDEL Sommeliers Loire
The Loire glass is perfect for aromatic white wines, from grassy and fruit-forward to oak-aged, honeyed blends, as well as dessert wines.
The tall, slim glass offers freshness and intensity on the nose, a harmonious palate, with an excellent balance of fruit and acidity, and a minerally finish.
This pack contains a single glass.
Handmade and dishwasher safe.
Coulée de Serrant, Muskat-Ottonel, Chenin Blanc, Gelber Muskateller, Furmint, Pouilly Fumé, Malvazija Istriana, Timorasso, Loire (Blanc), Zierfandler, Tokaji (dry), Ausbruch, Tokaji (sweet), Chasselas, Traminer, Loupiac, Vins Liquoreux, Muskateller, Sancerre, Bacchus, Sylvaner, Blanc du Bois, Gewürztraminer, Lambrusco, Auslese (sweet), Vouvray, Müller-Thurgau, Sauvignon Blanc (oaked), Quarts de Chaume, Malagousia, Trockenbeerenauslese
Year of design 1997
Volume 350.0 ccm
Height 235.0 mm
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
The introduction of the SOMMELIERS series in 1973 achieved worldwide recognition. A glass was born that turns a sip into a celebration - a wine’s best friend - fine-tuned to match the grape! We invite you to share this fascinating and unique experience. You don’t need to be a wine writer, a wine maker or an expert to taste the difference that a RIEDEL glass can make.