RIEDEL Sommeliers Single Malt Whisky
The Single Malt Whisky glass is perfect to emphasize the elegant creaminess of top quality single malt whisky.
This glass was designed as a result of a series of workshops in 1992. The final product has an elongated thistle shape on a truncated stem, and incorporates a small, slightly outturned lip which highlights sweetness.
This pack contains a single glass.
Handmade and dishwasher safe.
Malt Whisky, Whisky/Whiskey, Single Malt Whisky
Year of design 1992
Volume 7.055 oz
Height 4.528 inch
Box quantity 1.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
The introduction of the SOMMELIERS series in 1973 achieved worldwide recognition. A glass was born that turns a sip into a celebration - a wine’s best friend - fine-tuned to match the grape! We invite you to share this fascinating and unique experience. You don’t need to be a wine writer, a wine maker or an expert to taste the difference that a RIEDEL glass can make.