Terms & Conditions
Win two tickets to attend a RIEDEL 265 Anniversary Dinner hosted by Managing Director Mark Baulderstone
RSN Australia Pty Ltd ABN 88 125 740 052 of Level 2, 32 Walker Street, North Sydney, New South Wales, 2060 Australia
Start Date: 9.00 am AEST on Friday 11th June 2021
End Date: 11.59 pm AEST on Sunday 5th September 2021
- All entrants must be aged 18 years and over.
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Australia.
- ACT, NT and TAS residents are excluded from entry.
- Entry is not open to individuals who have won a prize in any promotion conducted by the RSN Australia in the previous 12 months of the Promotional Period (excluding SA residents who are eligible to win multiple prizes).
- If the Prize Winner (“Winner”) is unable to complete the travel to the event location on the specified date and time, they will forfeit the prize in full.
To participate in the Competition entrants must:
- Spend a minimum of AU$100 on RIEDEL product/s in one order from one of four verified RIEDEL retailers:
- RIEDEL.com (online only, riedeloutlet.com.au is not included)
- David Jones (online or in-store)
- Peter’s of Kensington (online or in-store)
- Table Culture (online or in-store)
- The order must be placed within the promotional period (11 June 2021 - 5 September 2021).
- Complete the competition entry form, published at https://www.riedel.com/en-au/products/features-promotions/celebrating-265-years/competition with the following information: first name, last name, email address, phone number, home address including state and postcode, name of the verified retailer, receipt number, and date of birth.
- Every entrant must be able to provide proof of the receipt included on their entry form if and when requested by RSN Australia. No other entrant can have submitted this receipt in order to be valid.
- As part of their competition entry, entrants must also subscribe to the RSN Australia newsletter on RIEDEL.com, which will occur automatically when they submit their entry form.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for ensuring that their entry complies with these terms and conditions.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- RSN Australia reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, copy of the receipt, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Error and omissions will be accepted at RSN Australia’s discretion.
A limit of one entry per entrant applies.
- Game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the Winner.
- The Winner will be drawn electronically by computerised random draw by (Gleam) Crowd9 PTY LTD ABN 31 136 782 191 by 5.00 pm AEST on Monday 6th September 2021.
- The Winner will be the first eight (8) valid entries drawn for each state.
NUMBER OF WINNERS
- Forty (40) Winners in the total competition.
- Eight (8) Winners per state.
- The Winner will be notified via the phone number or email address provided on the entry form within two (2) business days of the Prize Draw and their name will be published at https://www.riedel.com/en-au/products/features-promotions/celebrating-265-years/competition by 12.00 pm AEST on Tuesday 7th September 2021.
- The Winner must claim the prize by 12.00 pm AEST on Tuesday 21st September 2021 following a reasonable effort by RSN Australia to contact the winner. Reasonable effort to contact the winner(s) is defined as email, phone and if applicable to State Laws, a letter.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize, if for any reason the Winner does not take or claim a Prize by the time stipulated by RSN Australia, then the prize will be forfeited.
- RSN Australia will redraw forfeited prizes a total of one (1) time per winner.
- The Redraw Winner will be notified via the phone number or email address provided on the entry form within two (2) business days of the Prize Redraw and their name will be published at https://www.riedel.com/en-au/products/features-promotions/celebrating-265-years/competition by 5.00 pm AEST on Tuesday 21st September 2021.
- The Redraw Winner must claim the prize by 5.00 pm AEST on Friday 24th September 2021 following a reasonable effort by RSN Australia to contact the winner. Reasonable effort to contact the winner(s) is defined as email, phone and if applicable to State Laws, a letter.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize, if for any reason the Winner does not take or claim a Prize by the time stipulated by RSN Australia, then the prize will be forfeited and no additional redraws will occur.
Each of the Forty (40) Winners will win the following prize package:
- Two tickets to attend a RIEDEL 265 Anniversary Dinner hosted Managing Director by Mark Baulderstone, inclusive of the below experience:
- RIEDEL Sensory Tasting, including two RIEDEL Winewings Tasting Sets to take home, total value $560
- Three-course dinner, valued as follows according to city:
- Adelaide, total value $150
- Melbourne, total value $210
- Sydney, total value $270
- Brisbane, total value $270
- Perth, total value $270
- Individual Prize Value from $710 incl. GST
- The winner is responsible for the cost and organisation of any and all travel, accommodation or otherwise relating to the acceptance of this prize.
- Both the winner and their guest must be over the age of 18 years.
TOTAL PRIZE POOL
Prize Pool Value from $28,400 incl. GST
RSN Australia Pty Ltd
Neither party is liable for any loss incurred by the other party as a result of any delay or failure to observe any of the terms of this Agreement (other than an obligation to pay undisputed money) as a result of any circumstance beyond such party’s control, including but not limited to any epidemic, pandemic, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, an act of God, fire, flood, accidental or malicious damage or breakdown in machinery. The party affected must notify the other party as soon as possible of such circumstances. During the continuance of such circumstance the obligations of the party affected, to the extent they are affected by the circumstance, are suspended and resume as soon as possible after the circumstance has ceased to have effect.