Yes, the Sommeliers set is the same quality as the single glass pack, it is the same glass.
RIEDEL Sommeliers Single Malt Whisky Value Gift Pack
The Single Malt Whisky glass is perfect to emphasize the elegant creaminess of top quality single malt whisky.
This glass was designed as a result of a series of workshops in 1992. The final product has an elongated thistle shape on a truncated stem, and incorporates a small, slightly outturned lip which highlights sweetness.
This pack contains two glasses.
Handmade and dishwasher safe.
Malt Whisky, Whisky/Whiskey, Single Malt Whisky
Year of design 2017
Volume 200.0 ccm
Height 115.0 mm
Box quantity 2.0
Type of Manufacturing handmade
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)
The introduction of the SOMMELIERS series in 1973 achieved worldwide recognition. A glass was born that turns a sip into a celebration - a wine’s best friend - fine-tuned to match the grape! We invite you to share this fascinating and unique experience. You don’t need to be a wine writer, a wine maker or an expert to taste the difference that a RIEDEL glass can make.