Riedel Rewards Points Terms and Conditions
1. RIEDEL Rewards Points (Points) are earned for qualifying transactions made through https://www.riedel.com/en-gb/shop (the website). Points are earned for purchases of goods only and are not given against delivery or other incidental charges. Points are normally not given for purchases of specially discounted or price promoted goods. Points may also be available from time to time for site referrals and other activities and this will be detailed on the website. To receive Points you must set up an account with us. Purchases made as a Guest on our site do not qualify for Points.
2. The RIEDEL Rewards scheme is operated at our discretion and we reserve the right to cancel or change the scheme without notice. If we do decide to change or cancel the scheme we will try, however, to give you one months’ notice, by sending an email to the address you have registered on our website or by putting a notice on our site.
3. Points cannot be redeemed until credited to your account. All points will expire if not used within 12 months and will be lost if either we or you close your account, or if the RIEDEL Rewards programme ends.
5. Points may only be used once and cannot be re-instated, for any reason, once used
6. If a transaction on which Points are given is cancelled, reversed or not completed, or if the goods are subsequently returned for refund we will remove the associated Points from your account.
7. If we suspect fraud or misconduct in relation to your account or individualPoints transactions, the transaction may be refused and your account suspended or cancelled.
8. You can access details of your Points balance in the ‘My Account’ section of our website. We will correct a Points balance where you can show to our reasonable satisfaction that it is wrong but, unless there are clear records showing this, we may disagree with you and our decision is final.
9. Points are personal to your account and can only be earned, held, transferred or redeemed as set out in these Rules and on the website. Any other use, award, sale, exchange or transfer of Points, or attempt to do so, is a serious breach of these Rules. Any Points not earned and held in accordance with these Rules will be invalid and cannot be redeemed for Rewards. Points have no cash value.
10. In the case of Points redeemed in the form of payment towards an order for goods, we will send the goods by carrier the latest address we have for you, unless you expressly tell us otherwise and we acknowledge this.
11. Any Vouchers of Credits (either electronic or otherwise) which are issued in relation to your Points should be treated like cash and can only be used once. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use of Points, Vouchers or Credits and are unable to replace any which are lost or stolen.
12. We may close any Account on which no activity has taken place over a period of at least 12 months. We may also suspend or terminate an account for a breach these Rules. A Customer can close his/her Account at any time by notifying us. If an Account is closed the rights to redeem Points are lost.
13. We may make changes to these Rules without notice; however, we will normally try to give you as much notice as we reasonably can either by emailing you at the last address you have registered on our website, or by putting a notice on our site. Earning or redeeming Points will constitute acceptance of the Rules.
You can contact us in connection with your Points by logging onto the Contact page of our website. We may record calls to check the quality of our services or for training, audit or security purposes.