Your Career at RIEDEL
You want to build your career with us?
RIEDEL – THE WINE GLASS COMPANY is known for the development and production of unique, grape variety-specific glasses. RIEDEL was the first company in history to recognise that the taste and aroma of a drink is influenced by the shape of the glass from which it is consumed. The family-owned business is known for its revolutionary designs which perfectly complement alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
RIEDEL was founded in 1756 and since 1958 has been a pioneer in the field
YOUR MAIN TASKS:
- Technical and disciplinary management of production, technology, warehouse, customer service and production scheduling
- Monitoring the daily operations of the company, including especially in relation to technical production processes
- Responsible for compliance with all trade law regulations and for applying for trade licenses etc. for new machines
- Responsible for compliance with occupational safety regulations and adherence to quality standards
- Support for key account customers
- Responsibility for costs and productivity
- Projects and special tasks
- Reporting to the management/owner
- Completed degree level studies or comparable business or technical qualification.
- Several years of experience in a comparable position
- Sound knowledge of the most important processes in a company
- High level of technical understanding, ideally knowledge of hollow glass production, including a focus on the manual production of hollow glass
- Analytical thinking, strong problem-solving skills
- Leadership, decision-making and motivational skills
- Strong organisational talent
- Good communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, professional demeanor and persuasiveness
- Advanced knowledge of German and English at level C1
- A thorough induction and a responsible and varied job
- Self-dependent work and good long-term career prospects
- A secure job in a successful and internationally active family business
If you have the right attributes and feel that this position appeals to you, please send us your full application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The salary for this position is well above the collective agreement.
We are currently looking for an apprentice glassmaker for our headquarters in Kufstein, Austria, starting immediately.
If we have caught your interest, please send your application directly to email@example.com.
Payment is according to collective agreement.
What we can offer you?
- Interesting and diverse tasks
- Work in an international and motivated team
- Work independently with long-term perspectives
- Performance-oriented payment
- A secure job in a successful and internationally operating family business
- Detailed and thorough onboarding program by the team as well as close cooperation and support within the team
If you are interested in one of these positions in a successful company, please send us your complete application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Please find our contact details above.
about your application
By submitting your application, you ensure that the information provided by you is true and accurate. Please note that any false statement or omission may be grounds for rejection or subsequent dismissal.
Riedel Group seeks the best candidate, regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, religion, worldview, disability, age or sexual orientation. We do not require any information from you which is not exploitable in accordance with the General Equal Treatment Act. Please do not submit any confidential internal information or even business secrets of your former or current employer. In addition, please do not provide any unnecessary information regarding: illnesses, pregnancy, ethnic origin, political views, philosophical or religious beliefs, membership in a labor union, physical and mental health, sex life, libelous or defamatory information, as well as information which has nothing to do with the job profile.
As the data protection controller within the sense of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Riedel Group collects only the personal information that is required for an application process.
In the event that you apply for a position at our establishment, certain personal data, such as your first and last name, address, email address, application documents, etc., may be processed. In addition, questions related to the position will also be posed, where applicable. Moreover, when applying for a job with us, you are required to submit your professional work history.
The personal data that you provide shall be processed for the purpose of handling the application process. The legal foundation for the processing is fulfillment of a contract or the implementation of pre-contractual measures in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
The personal data that you provide shall be treated confidentially. Your personal data will only be passed on to those persons in charge of the specific application process or to contractually commissioned processors. Any disclosure of personal data to processors who, for example, operate our servers or provide certain services, is only carried out for the intended purpose within the scope of each processing agreement and in compliance with the provisions of data protection law. These processors are located in Austria, Germany and other EU countries as well as Switzerland and are subject to contractual obligations and data protection instructions that require them to handle personal data in accordance with data protection law.
Your personal data shall only be processed and used for the purpose of responding to your application. If your application is successful, the data you have provided may be further processed and used in an employment relationship by our client for the purposes of employment. If your application for a vacancy is unsuccessful, then Riedel Group will store the data you have provided in an applicant database for six months so that we can answer any questions about your application at a later date and so that we can fulfil our obligations to provide evidence under the Equal Treatment Act (GIBG). Once the period of six months has expired, the data will be deleted. You may withdraw your application at any time. Doing so will result in your personal data being deleted from the applicant database once the application process has been completed and in compliance with the deadlines mentioned above. In addition, you can request that individual pieces of data you have submitted to Riedel Group be deleted at any time during the application process.
In relation to the personal data that concerns you, you are entitled to the right of access, rectification, deletion, restriction and data portability. Contact us here through our contact form or write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are also entitled to lodge a complaint against the data processing concerning you with the supervisory authority. The Austrian Data Protection Authority (Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde) is responsible in Austria (Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Vienna; telephone: +43 1 52 152-0; email: email@example.com).